Sunday, July 10, 2011

I had a dream about this guy i'm not too sure i like what does it mean?

ok a while ago i had a dream about this guy which i don't know if i like like (i talked about him in my first question) and the way the dream go's was, all the kids at my school (btw i'm in yr9 or 9th grade) we out of classes and just walking round the school grounds, so i was with my friends when i see him, i tell my friends i'm going to go talk to him so i walk over to him, we start talking and then he asks me to the cinema to see a random film i don't even think exists but i agree to go any way then i woke up, well then the next night the dream continued, in this part we went to the cinema but i brought my best friend along with me as i was scared to go alone with him, and well we let her get the ticket first then we just "go same please" and when we to to the screening room thingy she's got tickets for some random dance film so me and him both sigh and walk out leaving my mate in there alone then we start looking in all the rooms for the film and when we find one the film has just started and were the only ones in there.......:S i don't know what this means

No comments:

Post a Comment