Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do you deal with annoying metal elitists?

I never deal with elitists. I leave them alone to deal with their own stubborn perspectives because there's no reforming them. Besides most metal trolls are too ignorant to have a great perception of the genre anyhow, so I forget about them. Their opinions aren't worth it after all. Real metalheads respect the tastes of others (so far as I've seen and heard). In fact, I've met some great guys right here *ahem* not saying that we lack elitist trolls either. Socially, I suffer from the same problem too because I honestly don't look like the sort of person to listen to metal and so people don't take me seriously. I haven't given up on it though because it's my music and my opinion and I'm the only one to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment