Friday, July 15, 2011

What pyschological problem do I have?

Hi everybody! Ok I so am a 21 year old female and having some trouble in school. Lately, I have noticed (well since I was a child) that when I have to read out loud I will end up forgetting to say some words. For instance if I had to read "See Jane run, oh how fast." I would say "See Jane, oh how fast" and I would end up having to read it again or improvise lol. I have trouble with typing, I can type very fast but have to always go backspace because I forget a letter or misspelled a word. I also have extremely poor penmanship or dysgraphia unless I take my absolute time I can write legible and neat. My whole life I would always have to rewrite everything because my teachers could never be able to read my papers. I know for a fact that I have a mathematics dyslexia because I have a horrible time with math, physics and get the symbols confused and I believe it is called dyscalculia? Even with my difficulties, my strongest subject is english and creative writing. I wonder if I might even have some form of autism since I do not like to be social and tend be selfish? I don't want to be because I do love people but I don't want to be around people or have guests over and prefer to be alone and have always been a little unsocial but I am trying to break out of my shell smile at everyone and welcome everyone. The only reason I am asking all these crazy questions is because it is getting in the way of my studies and with all the rewriting and double rechecking is taking forever to write an essay lol. I hope no one thinks I am crazy or over analyzing myself but I would like to know what could possibly be holding me back? Despite all this, I am trying to become a better person. I am going to church, reading my Bible more and trying to walk with the Lord and I know whatever I have God can heal me and I am sure there are many other people with what I have and live a normal life. =-) thank you my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment