Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Do you ever improvise meals? ?

I never do this ... I usually plan but today I needed dinner and I didnt have much in my fridge and eating out is not a option as a vegan ... but I had "chiles de arbol", 1/2 a green bell pepper , 1/2 of a zuchinni, 1/3 purple onion, and 1/4 white onion ... I cut all of these so they were about 3/4 of a inch and all about the same shape I added like 1/4 of a chile finely chopped, coated all the veggies in extra virgin olive oil amassed pepper and sea salt and just tossed them into a very hot non stick skillet and bam I had great dinner, in the middle of my meal I realized that I had some homemade ferried beans my mom made when she came over so I heated 1/2 a cup of those up and ate them with the rest of my meal and honesly made the meal better, it didn't taste like it didn't belong because of the chile ... I might just improvise more often! ... just wanted to know if you guys have ever done it and if it was good ... thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment