Friday, July 8, 2011

Should I buy a Nikon N2020 or stick with my Canon AE-1 Program? Any recommendations for FILM CAMERAS?

I like the N2020 because it has AF so I think that's cool.. I currently have a Canon AE-1 SLR Program camera which is pretty cool, but i dislike always having to focus it manually.. is it really worth buying a N2020? I heard it's really slow when it's trying to get it's subtle focus.. I'm just a beginner not looking to be a professional of some sort, I just want to take pretty cool live shots of bands at shows to put on my blog... I'd rather have a film camera than a digital one.. i hate digital. Should I go ahead and buy a N2020? Would it make a difference other than the AF? If yes, lenses? What are some cheap alright lenses for a N2020? If you have any recommendations on film cameras let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment