Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ladies, is this romantic or just creepy?

There is a girl I work with, and I really like her. I think about her a hundred times a day. A problem is that I am 23 and she is 17. A few weeks back, she wanted me to take her to the movies and write a song with her, but every time I try to get with her to work on some songs or something, she always has an excuse as to why she can't come over. She said she really wants to write with me, we just "have bad timing". She has never offered an alternate date or anything except for once, and even that one time, she didn't show. I don't know how she feels about me, and I'm not used to women paying attention to me like that. All I know is I might be in love with this girl and it's tearing me up. I wrote and recorded an instrumental guitar piece specifically for her that is every bit as beautiful and unique as she is. It's unique because I improvised the whole thing and will never be able to play the same song again note for note. I want to show her this song I wrote for her, and let her know how I feel, but I don't want to come off as creepy or make her uncomfortable. Ladies, how would you react if you were her and you didn't know my true feelings until you heard this song I wrote just for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment